Sunday, January 04, 2009

Put on your dancing shoes!
Just before Christmas Break, Gretchen's jazz dance class did a holiday demonstration for the families. We got to watch our little jazz dancers as they showed off their latest moves and then dazzled us with a "reindeer dance". We had a great time watching the cutest group of girls giggling & dancing to some holiday tunes. What better way to kick off the Christmas season
than with dancing cuties!
Our little jazz dancer ready to show us some moves.
Gretchen doing her reindeer dance.
Gretchen and Ms. Meagan
Gretchen had taken a ballet/tap class for the past 3 years, and was ready to try some new moves. She actually said she wanted to dance "her own way". When I found this jazz class, I knew it would be a perfect fit for her personality. Well, score one for Mom because she loves it!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

What a cute little dancer!

Erica said...

She looks so serious about it. I love it.

Family said...

Bravo Gretchen! And I give you 2 points Stacy!

The White Cupcake said...

I am so glad that you blogged about dance! THanks for being our friend on our new blog!