Tis the Season to be Jolly!
Ever wonder what we do when we vanish from our house and head out of town? Well, the list this year was endless. We actually ran out of time before we could complete it all. Each time we head back to NC, all 5 of us have a list of things to do, places to go, people to see, and for some of us things to eat. We have lots of family and friends that we had great times, laughing, playing and visiting with. We went to some museums, the movies, lots of shopping, a baptism of a sweet friend, and more! For Richard and I, memories are often linked with food: Snoopy's hotdogs are one of my FAVORITES. I rarely eat hotdogs, I don't really like them, BUT I "heart" Snoopy's hotdogs!!!The kids and Richard ate at our favorite Hibachi restaurant 3 times while in town...got to love some hibachi chicken and fat noodles. :) We had a great Christmas break, enjoyed every minute spending time with our loved ones. Ya'll make us smile, and laugh-we love you NC family & friends!!! Now, come see us!
Getting spoiled while staying at Hotel Papa & Grammer.
3 comments:
Looks like more fun than should be legal! Glad you're back though!
I miss you guys! The house is so quiet. Even quieter with the Peed family being so sick.
Come back - Christmas was not over yet ;) Okay a week after before you left but not enough time for Grammer. Love you guys!
We rocked with cousins as well! Too much fun!
Post a Comment