Sunday, May 11, 2008







Happy Mother's Day Grammer!



Reasons why Mom/Grammer is GrEaT:



pretty, funny, smart, nice, plays with us, likes to play video games, helps us, good cook, takes us to the movies, comes to visit us for our birthdays, reads books to us, walks our dog, buys us exactly what we want for our birthdays (yeah for Martian Matter), and LOVES us!






We love you! Have a great Mother's Day! Make Papa cook for you tonight!






2 comments:

Megan Young said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Young said...

Sorry I tried to post an earlier comment, but I am trying to be more careful in my spelling. so I am going to try again.

I just wanted to let you know that I think your mom is so wonderful. She always could brightened the gloomiest of moments. And she always made me feel
welcomed and loved.
Tell her I say hi!