
As we got ready in the bathroom, Gretchen said we needed a few pictures before it started. She said, "I'll pose for you." Obviously,not a camera shy child.

Our little ballerina dancing in her huge tutu!

Ballet dancing together, so cute!

TADA! Gretchen tap dancing to "I Want A Purple Kitty".

The level 3 girls got to pick out their trophy from a 3 different ones, but as soon as Gretchen saw the snow globe trophy with the ballerina in it, she said "Perfect!"
2 comments:
Oh my! She is so cute & I am so sad to have missed it. If my memory worked, I could go see her dance but it is over when I remember she is having it.
She is perfect - I like her trophy but she is definitely perfect.
I love you guys! Grammer
Aunt Dare: "A-freakin-dorable!!!!!"
Uncle Ry Ry: "Oh my goodness, look at her!"
Twinsies: "HEY GRETCHYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hudson: *silent, lots of drooling & grinning*
Post a Comment