Tuesday, May 20, 2008




We went fishing with some friends this weekend at the lake. The kids had been dying to go, and once they found out our buddy Eric loved it, they were all on him to take them. Lucky for us, he does love to fish, and thinks our kids are a hoot. So, we loaded up all our scooby poles, bought a bucket of slimy worms, and lots of snacks. All 7 of us fished and only one person caught any fish....DALLIN!!!! That boy caught not one, not two, but THREE fish in about 20 minutes. So, now he is all fired up about it, and once again asking when he can go. Of course, he is asking for a real tackle box now, and better pole. I said, "Why? Obviously, yours is working just fine!"

2 comments:

myglorydays said...

You go Dallin! But I think the rest had the right idea, hold fishing pole, enjoy the weather & lots of snacks with no touching slimy fish.
Grammer

Jean said...

I'm like you...if it ain't broke, don't fix it(the fishing pole I mean)...good job Dallin! I don't have enough patience to like to fish and I talk too much...hahaha..scare the fish away!