Friday, April 18, 2008

I was tagged by my lil' sis and I never do these, so here you gooooooo.

A-Z all about ME!
A-Age: 33 on 4/29
B-Band listening to right now: Micheal Jackson "Thriller". My 9 yr old just discovered this song.
C-Career (plan): #1 job Mom, part time Three Year Old Preschool Teacher-tons of fun (those kids go home :)
D-Drink or Smoke: nope
E-Easiest friend to talk to: Richard, he is my BEST friend
F-Funniest moment of your life: my dad shooting coke out his nose while my husband was making him laugh even more. I thought he was going to choke. He could not stop laughing.
G-Gummy bears or gummy worms: bears
H-Have a significant other?: yes for forever!
I-In love: yes, I am married to him
J-Junk food you like:French fries and chocolate are good, but doughnuts are my FAV!
K-Kids: 3 perfect little angels :)
L-Longest ride ever: I have been Raleigh to Toronto, Raleigh to Maine, Raleigh to Florida, and Knoxvegas to Dallas. They are all a haul, yet we keep on driving everywhere. I married a serious driver.
M-Man/woman you love the most: Richard
N-Names for your kids: Dallin Jackson, Parker Anderson, Gretchen Abigail and Charlie Brown, the dog.
O-One wish you have now: to be back on our spring break cruise. Real life is the pits.
P-Phobias: ??? I do not want to say them out loud, they might happen.
Q-Quote (favorite): "I love to shop. It's so much fun!" says Gretchen today at the mall. Man, I love that girl!
R-Reasons to smile: Weekends, vacations, doughnuts, shopping, happy & healthy family
S-Sleeping hours: 11pm to 6 am
T-Time you woke up: 5:30-ish. I am stressing, I could not sleep.
U-Unknown fact about you: I got new rims on my Expedition care of Richard.
.V-Vegetable you hate: cooked carrots, peas
W-Worst habit: worrier or know it all
X-X-rays you’ve had: dental only
Y-Yummy foods: I told you DOUGHNUTS, always doughnuts!
Z-Zodiac sign: Taurus

3 comments:

Shalene said...

I can definately relate on the worrier thing and I, personally love the "know it all"" part of you. I find you to be a wealth of knwoledge and a good source for solid, sound advice. I get advice from you by listening to you share your opinions. I am usually too proud to ask for it ;)

myglorydays said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hey I am covering all bases. I live you, MOM

myglorydays said...

I love you too! - I so can not type.