Friday, July 08, 2005


"I can not believe I am letting my LITTLE brother cut my hair. I can cut hair, but not him." Poor Parker, he has no faith in him.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Loving LIfe said...

I should have gotten a buzz from the boys before leaving on Tuesday
and saved myself some loot. I paid 12 bucks tonight for the same cut and it took about 7 minutes including a shampoo. I'll schedule a trim when I see the little Barbers again and maybe even give the a couple of dollars.

Papa

Dare said...

They need a barber shop pole!!
I may be tempted to make an appointment also once the boys make their debut. I don't think they are going to cooperate with 20 minutes of drying my hair while they sit in bouncy seats! hee hee. Tell them Aunt Dare wants a mohawk!