Sunday, July 10, 2005


Aunt Dare and Unle Dale...and twin babies in hiding. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shalene said...

Is it just me, or does Dare look a little heavier in this picture? Maybe it's just me, but look really closely at her belly. There's a slight stickage outage

Shalene said...

Seriously though, You looked beautiful and I can't believe how incredibly patient you were in that HEAT. I would have been whining and then making excuses to go inside.

Stacey said...

When I first read this comment through my email I thought you were talking to me. I thought how nice...now I see you were talking to Dare.

Stacey said...

I was thinking, was I patient? I think I was sweating and sick of hearing Rich whine about what was the plan, and are we going to eat.

Dare said...

Thanks Shalene! Although, I was whining... you just didn't hear it :) I actually am not tooo too miserable in the heat yet. The boys just try to karate chop my ribs a bunch when they get hot so that is annoying but that's really about it.