Saturday, November 19, 2011

Music City Invitational

It always helps to have a good luck bestie to cheer you on!

Gretchen is my most dedicated kiddo. When she sets her mind to doing something, you better hold on to your hats because she will not hold back. She has had a great season so far but was really wanting to increase her beam and floor scores. She kept telling us and her coaches all week, I am going to do it this meet. I am going to go big and stick it. I am proud of her for working hard and for being a great sport all along the way!






Gretchen did a super job at the meet this weekend, which was hosted by our home gym, Let It Shine. She scored 9.500 on floor-2nd place, 9.450 beam-2nd place, 9.475 uneven bars-4th, and 9.450 vault-4th place. She took 3rd place All Around-37.875 total score! The whole team did outstanding and completely blew away the competition. 1st place with a team score of 116.125


Great friends, great meet and great fun! One more meet to go....


TN State Championship here we come!


No comments: