This is one of my favorite places to go with the kiddos each year. Something about it makes for a super laid back, relaxing fall fun day at the farm. My kids never get tired or too old for it either, which makes it even more fun. This time we went for Fall Break with our buds and made some more great TN memories.
My favorite 10 year old
The boys waiting for the hay ride.
One day I am going to buy a cow...and not to eat, just like a pet cow. So, I guess I should get out of a neighborhood., huh?
The gang enjoying another perfect fall day in TN.
Every hay ride must end in a pumpkin for my biggest pumpkin head....and the little pumpkin heads too. Gentry's has the a great selection of pumpkins: big, med, small, super tiny, orange, white, yellow, green and even flat. Love It!

1 comment:
You know the only reason that people have "pet" cows is to make burgers-Right?
Post a Comment