Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who's Ready for Some Gymnastics?

Every gymnast needs some pixie dust to keep her "flying" and sticking to the beam.


These are the leos from our gymnastics meet we host. The team wore these since it was a pre-season meet.


Cheering for her fellow teammates on floor.


Handstand into front forward roll during her floor routine.


Look at that leap!


A pep talk from Coach Matt before the bar routine.


This girl has some serious upper body strength.



Even while working hard she finds a little time for some fun with her buddies. Gretchen has made some great friends on the team.
We are excited for meet season to begin to watch Gretchen show off those gymnastics skills she works so diligently on each week. She never complains about those long hours of practice, rips on her hands or tired muscles. I am proud of her dedication and true love of the sport and her teammates.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mia said...

I am so amazed and impressed by miss Gretchen! What an incredible girl.

Sarah Most said...

She is the strongest girl I know.

Renee said...

That is so incredible!!! What a talented girl.