We loaded up the gang and our best buds to head over to the 'Boro. We watched some exciting football....
heard the "PERFECT" cheer..........
got some great shots................
had some good laughs thanks to the fans and tons of inappropriate teens..................
had some great girl talk.................
saw one of the cutest trumpet players..................
watched the back of the band perform.....................
(they were being polite to their hosts :) I guess)
remembered the good old days of being in the band...............
had our hair get a little crazy from the humidity...............
All for our favorite trumpet player! I am so grateful that he is increasing his music skills, making new friends, and having an awesome time! So, come out & join the fun!





5 comments:
What an honor for Dallin! That is awesome!
That's so cool. Man that post was just full of nostalgia.
Great times. Great People watching...I mean great game :)
I wish we could have seen it. Is Indy playing Summit this year?
Stacey, what a cute kid. 8th grade seems so old. I love that he is playing in the band. M just started 7th grade and it is so hard to believe. Love you guys!
Post a Comment