Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kids get all the fun!
They EAT!
Dallin munching on Muddy Buddy/Chex Trash, whatever you call it. The boy has hollow legs these days. He is eating non-stop. Where it goes????
They PLAY!
Parker enjoying a warm Feb. day by hitting balls with Charlie.
They ROCK!
Gretchen likes to strum, drum and will sing her heart out to "Dirty
Little Secret" and "Wanted, Dead or Alive". She sang with
Richard playing guitar last week and at the end
announced to the "crowd", "Thank you, thank you very much.
This was Dad-n-Gretchy. NO brothers/NO mothers!!"
We get glasses.
Richard decided that sitting right in front of a 50" TV probably meant you needed to get your vision checked.
We paint.
I actually listened to "someone" tell me that I only needed 1 gal for Gretchen's room AND that its was 1 coat coverage. HA! You know what this is....a picture of wall #4 without paint. 2 full gallons, 3 days, and 1 mad mama later my little princess got her room back.
We brush the dog's teeth:
Charlie does NOT like to get his teeth cleaned. But the snarling made it that
much easier for Richard to brush them. :)

6 comments:

myglorydays said...

And then I lose things, get wrinkled. At least I do not have to brush the dog's teeth but then again I do not get to have a dog. haha! Looks like fun is being had by most (painting is not fun). I loved the photos. Eat on! Play on! & Rock on!!!

Jean said...

That's what happens when we get old! I hate it....just wait until you hit 40...it's all downhill from there!

Kristen said...

You have such a fun-loving crew! Love the pictures and Gretchen's room is great!

Anonymous said...

And how old can they try out for American Idol?! I'm so glad the weather has been kind for the kids to be able to get out in their new big back yard. Someone was missing in the pictures though. Hey Mom, how about one with you. We love the new look with the glasses. You all are a GREAT family!

Family said...

Rock on and the glasses are great!

jennyandbrett said...

Great Pictures!! I can't believe Charlie didn't bit your hand off. I try to do that with Mason and he is not nearly as compliant.