Our sweet little Gretchen has lost her very first tooth. It started to wiggle a little a few weeks ago. Unlike my other children, she never wiggles it with her fingers, only her tongue! She pushed and pushed at it with her tongue until it was no longer connected on the back side. So, we convinced (okay maybe tricked) her into pushing it backwards with her finger, so it would pop out. She tried it but said is hurt. So, off to school she went on Monday, with the snaggliest tooth you have ever seen. I warned her teacher that it was reeeaaallly lose and if she came home with it still in I would be shocked.
Sure enough, at pickup afterschool, up she comes smiling the biggest smile with a tiny little hole in her bottom row. She lost it at rest time, and since it was soooo lose it never bled. (Which was probably good thing, otherwise I think she may have been upset.) She was thrilled that the toothfairy came to see her. Now she is an official member of the "lost tooth club"! YEAH!
I told you my babies were all growing up! :)
3 comments:
What a cute picture! So glad the toothfairy came to visit! Noah was the only one of mine that I took a picture of his first lost tooth (which is the exact same one Gretchen lost first!) and I am so glad I have it! I'm glad it came out so easily!
Love the cute new grin! Hope the toothfairy was good to you, Gretchen!
Wow! That is such a big deal! Chickie is constantly wiggling possible loose teeth. :)
Post a Comment