The gang has one more holiday tradition marked off their to do list...make and decorate a gingerbread house. We worked on it together, all 5 of us, which is a treat all in itself. Some of us would like the Martha Stewart version, others would like perfectly designed and measured, while others are more interested in eating the decorations. We created one visually creative, tasty creation. VOILA...the gingerbread house!
1 comment:
To the cutest family of all times. It seems like forever since I have seen the kids. Your kids are so gorgeous, It's funny how so many things bring back so many terrific Wake Forest memories. Such true treasures. I love Dallin and Parkers hair I am so use to the short look, long definitely is a great look for them too. And Gretchen once a princess always a princess. It is so fun to hear from you and I will for sure keep updated with your family. Love you guys! Megan
Post a Comment