Friday, August 18, 2006

Dallin is getting old, and so am I!
Dallin recently celebrated his 8th birthday. WOW! What a big, mature boy. He also was baptized on his birthday, which was very special. I do not think that he ever stopped grinning the whole day! Papa, Grammer, Aunt Dare, Uncle Ryan, Elijah, Owen, Aunt Minnie, Aunt Mary, and Uncle Fred all came to see him and his baptism. While everyone was here, we went to Dollywood, and the Black Bear Jamboree dinner show. He got some great gifts, and made some great memories. He even got a journal, and a remembrance book for his baptism. The baptism was beautiful, and well attended. He had about 50 family members and friends there. Papa and Grammer spoke, and Uncle Ryan played a beautiful song on his guitar, then we ate some yummy refreshments. I hope that the day was special to Dallin, I know he said he had the best birthday, and that is one of the reasons being a mom is so GREAT!

No comments: