Richard's new baby...
Okay, so, either I have not been taking enough pictures of the kids on their summer vacation or my life really is boring. But not Richard's. He has a new baby in town, the Dodge Charger. He got his new company car, I know he is even spoiled at work. At first he was reluctant to accept the Charger. "It just doesn't have the personality that the Magnum does", he says. Well, now that he has "accessorized" the Charger, he has fully accepted it into his vehicle graces. HAHAHA! I am laughing at this post, when he reads it he will probably not think it is as funny as I do. But the man loves his cars. And let me remind you that I did not take the pictures of his car. I just came across them in my pictures folder. So here is our latest news. HeHeHe!
Trip to Texas
14 years ago
3 comments:
This was just ONE of the photos of the Charger.
So YOU were the one who drove the Magnum (Tyler wants one and I refuse a Station Wagon). I can't tell you how much it drove me crazy to not know. Stacey, Tyler would be the same way about a new car too, I'm sure.
Stacey,
Jeff liked the new car! To me a car is just a car but men do like their toys! Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment