A DAY IN THE LIFE OF DALLIN....
As of June 29th Dallin is now a FIRST GRADER. He finished Kindergarten at Heritage Elementary with Mrs. Richardson, a strict rule follewing 25 year old, and Mrs. Fox, the assistant, who was like his school mama. He loved his teachers, so did I. And he came away with more confidence and an interesting set of new friends. You have got to love wild 6 year old boys, with a few giggly girls. However, he has blown right past the end of a school year to focus on the new one. He is so excited to start 1st grade. He definately thinks that he is hot stuff. Infact, the favorite phrase he attaches to everything is, "Now that I am a first grader, I can do ________ by myself." Hey, if he thinks he is old enough to be responsible for his own shower, own harder chores, being independent, who am I to stop him. He will be starting FIRST GRADE at Jones Dairy Year Round Elementary on July 12th. (Thanks to Wake County and their growth management we were in the big redistricting shuffle. We lost!) We find out who is teacher is 3 days before school starts. No sweat, I am sure we will like him or her. We are the OPTOMISTIC HOPFER FAMILY. HAHAHAHA! Now that is FUNNY!:)Send Dallin your best wishes. Keep him in your prayers. He gets a little nervousthe first day.
Trip to Texas
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment