Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege,than the raising of the next generation.
He is getting SO big...SO fast! whimper =( He looked very handsome on his first big day of first grade though!
You could buy a zoo with all the doctor bills he paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid :) I love that song! WAY To Go D-Man. And I hop eyou had a GREAT Birthday. We've got a cool present here for you!
your kids are so cute! last time i saw them they wre so little. shalene's recital maybe?megan
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is getting SO big...SO fast! whimper =( He looked very handsome on his first big day of first grade though!
You could buy a zoo with all the doctor bills he paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid :) I love that song! WAY To Go D-Man. And I hop eyou had a GREAT Birthday. We've got a cool present here for you!
your kids are so cute! last time i saw them they wre so little. shalene's recital maybe?
megan
Post a Comment