While looking through my more recent pics for some great blogging material, I noticed a folder "BGE". I don't recall labelling any of my pics with these wierd initials. Then I had an AHA moment! It wasn't me.....it was my husband and his new love affair with his BIG GREEN EGG. If you see me at the store, and my shopping cart only has meat in it, this is why. After months of strategically leaving brochures around the house, telling me how great my grilled chicken could have been, how all his friends have one, I finally caved. The man works hard....I guess he deserves one toy now and then, right? So here is his pride and joy, in its first moments of grilling glory. Thanks to Neal for the great photography! Makes you want a juicy steak, huh?
2 comments:
Mmmmmmm. Grilled Meat!
I'm inviting myself over.
Post a Comment