Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I LOVE this Birthday girl!

I LOVE that she gets so excited about birthdays, cake, presents, surprises, and friends to share it with.
I LOVE to get her just the right birthday present and ALL she wanted for her 8th birthday was a "big girl" room makeover. No more fairies, flowers and pastels. The #1 room makeover item: a hot pink moonchair.
I LOVE birthday cake & so does Gretchen. We both know its puts the P in party! She asked for a rainbow cake. I just couldn't bring myself to do all the food coloring in the cake mix, so I did a skittle rainbow and marshmellow clouds.....and she loved it, cause she is easy to please, which I also love.
I LOVE her sweet friends! She had a group of the most adorable friends over for a rainbow art sleepover. A couple of her buddies gave her an awesome decorated art supply box full of goodies, plus little pet shops, glitter makeup, cool stickers, and more.
I LOVE great friends that make her smile.

I LOVE little girl makeovers. There is nothing better than blue eyeshadow,bright pink blush and sparkly lipstick applied by your friends.

Happy 8th Birthday Gretchen!
I LOVE YOU!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan Young said...

Love it!