Gretchen's baptism was this past weekend. She has been looking forward to this special day for such a long time. She shared her baptism day with another little boy, who happens to have her exact same birthday too. His grandmother said it was meant to be! It was a beautiful baptism with great talks for these 2 special kiddos. They both had lots of friends and family members there to share in the day. Gretchen told me afterwards that she definitely felt different and all new inside :) I love this sweet girl and am so happy to have her in our family. She brightens my day in so many ways. She is a loving and smart little girl. I am thankful she chose to be baptized and very thankful to be her mother. I love you sweet girl!

5 comments:
What a special day! Gretchen looks beautiful.
Great photos.
Awww, congrats to Gretchen and the new mom of three baptized kids!
So happy to hear about it and see photos. Great choice Gretchen. Jacob would have loved to have had his baptism with you if you were still here. Sounds like you found a friend with a birthday 3 days closer!
I am all filled with goose bumps and emotion...
CONGRATULATIONS to Gretchen and you. I'm realizing watching your children make wonderful choices never gets old. It just makes you realize how wonderful life really is. She is so adorable. Love you guys.
Post a Comment