Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blast From The Past

Dallin on his 1st day of school.
This year he is headed into 7th grade.
Parker, age 3, waiting to sneak attack Dallin & his friends.
Today, he still waits to attack Dallin & his friends with Nerf guns.
Gretchen, age 18 months, sporting her 1st pony tails.
Now she sports them almost daily.

Sometimes it seems like time just flies by...at least where my kiddos are concerned. It seems like Richard & I just got married and its almost been 14 years. It seems like we just found out we were having our 1st baby and he turns 12 in just a couple of weeks. Its been a great 14 years with Richard, a fun filled 12 years with kiddos. My life is blessed as a wife and mom................
and I've got the pics to prove it! :)

2 comments:

Sarah Most said...

How cute! Time flies when you are having fun

Renee said...

Cute babies!!! Your vacation in Chattanooga looks like fun. I've been meaning to get out there with the kids, but things haven't worked out yet. Maybe we can still do it before school.