Its that time of year! One of my favorite times of year....when cute little girls come to the door asking for me to help them raise money for their girl scout troop. Well, this year its gotten even better. MY cute little girl has reached the age where she is raising money for HER troop.
Why do I love this time so much? THIN MINT COOKIES! I love them, I freeze them to enjoy the chocolate minty goodness all year, until those cute gals come back.
Gretchen would LOVE for you to enjoy some delicious cookies. There are EIGHT different types of sweet goodness for you to choose from. I have included a link with pictures and descriptions, in case you haven't already found a favorite. http://www.girlscoutsrv.org/cookies/cookie_varieties.html
They are $3.50 a box. Money will be collected when my cute Girl Scout delivers them with a huge smile on her face.
5 comments:
I'll take 2 packs of Samoas and 2packs of Thin Mints.
Grammer wants 5 thin mints - see you next week.
We'll take one Tagalong, one Lemonade, and one Thanks-A-Lot...can't wait!
I would love to have your cut girl scout come knocking at my door. I would love two lemonades, they don't have them in Virginia. Have fun!
They were gone in a matter of minutes...
Post a Comment