Gretchen made the MPact Girls' Gymnastics Team. WooHoo Gretchy!! We are proud of her hard work the past 2 years, here and in Knoxville, and it has paid off. Gretchen will be competing in several gymnastic meets in the fall and is currently doing a fundraiser to help offset some of the costs of travel, meet fees, coaches fees, leos, etc. Sooooo, this is a shameless plug for some yummy pizza kits. :) Who doesn't love pizza?
The team is selling Little Caesars Pizza Kits. They come frozen and can be baked in about 10 minutes. The orders are due May 27th and the kits will come in on June 5th. Don't worry if you don't live close enough by for our cute gymnast to deliver them, you can order online and have them shipped to you! Just let me know if you are interested.
Each regular kit has THREE 12" pizza crusts + all ingredients:
- Pepperoni pizza kit $18.50
- Cheese pizza kit $17.50
- Whole Wheat Cheese pizza kit $17.50
- Thin Crust Pepperoni kit $17.50
Each personal pizza kit has NINE 6" pizza crusts + ingredients:
- Personal pepperoni pizza kit $18.50
- Personal cheese pizza kit $18.00
We also have Crazy Bread and cheese stick kits, and break & bake cookies. Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks!
4 comments:
how about just giving money? Let's forgo this whole kit thing. We'll throw some cash your way.
I would love to get a kit.
I will mail a check - I forgot to leave it before coming home. I think my brain is clogged with my sinuses :) I would order the kits but you know how small my freezer is. She was super in her 1st meet. So glas I could watch her 9.25 on beam was very impressive. I miss you guys. Love you, Mom
Count me in for a peperoni kit :)
Post a Comment