Everyday is just fun & games!
"Mom, since you don't work during the day anymore, could you download some games on your computer, and could you pick me up some doughnuts?" Yeah, Parker, your wish is my command. HA!
The kids were so excited to learn that there are tire swings at the new school and at all the parks in the area. Dallin quickly became the tire swing daredevil, and both boys often spend all of recess pushing others and riding. One day at the park, Dallin decided to go for the "tire swing challenge". Instead of just swinging around in a circle, Dallin likes to spin and rotate. This picture was at the start of the challenge, no pictures for after....when he was barfing in the grass.
You would think the boy would have learned his lesson, but no! He pushed 2 other kids on the swing at school making them barf in the grass. Great job, D-man, you are on your way to getting yourself banned from the tire swing.
Some days I park and walk with the kids into school if I am volunteering, and some days I just drop them off. This morning Gretchen says, "Mom, can you go through the drive thru?"
Sure Gretchen, I'll take 2 boys and 1 girl to go please. :)
She LOVES school, and her teacher said she is so ready for kindergarten. So my newest student says to me: "Mom, you don't need to ask me if I had a good day. Everyday is a good day!"
6 comments:
Life would pretty dull without kids. I loved all the comments, especially about the drive thru, too cute.
Robb has that same anxiety too. Maybe it is a second child thing. I am glad things are better. Send some of that healing magic our way! I glad all the changes are happy ones.
all your kids are soooo cute stacey!!! They have all gotten so much older since the last time i saw them!! i love the pics!
Oh I am so thrilled to hear the kids love their school - ok I know we have talked about it a few times but I still worry. I am a Grammer haha!
Years of being at the beck & call of you kids taught me to say "OK" & do what I got around to. They are just too cute & pick me up at the drive thru too. please
They sound so happy! must mean there mom is trying really hard to make sure they feel loved and special. You rock , Stacey and Richard and so glad to hear the kids are doing well. I loved the Parker story and I am so proud of him for speaking up and saying what he wanted and wished for. He is a huge sweet heart. Hope he got lots and lots of donuts.
Dalin, I will take your tire swing challenge! Bring it ON!
They sound so happy! must mean there mom is trying really hard to make sure they feel loved and special. You rock , Stacey and Richard and so glad to hear the kids are doing well. I loved the Parker story and I am so proud of him for speaking up and saying what he wanted and wished for. He is a huge sweet heart. Hope he got lots and lots of donuts.
Dalin, I will take your tire swing challend! Bring it ON!
That is so great! I'm glad it's all going so well.
Post a Comment