Thursday, March 13, 2008

What's Up? Whatcha been doing? Where'd ya go? The questions and now the answers.......
Parker performed at his 1st grade Rythym Festival. He did jumprope skills and tricks, and performed a pe routine to a cute song called "Shoes". What a jumper!
Parker doing some jump rope tricks.
Parker jumproping backwards.

Scout Blue & Gold Banquet


Performing a stand up comedy skit dressed as pigs.


Dallin earning some Bear Arrow Points, and his Religious Knot. Way to Go D-Man!

A Visit From Family...

A little Leah Pie snuggle time with Dallin.

" Excuse me Aunt Stacey, can I help you?" says little Leah Pie.

Gretchen and her fav. girl cousin Rebekah having a little girl time.
Gretchen and Rebekah post bath, enjoying a Barbie movie on her christmas dvd player. We went against our intial decision of no TV in the bedroom, BUT she can not watch anything but movies, and she loves it. She sets up her toy of the day( barbies, horses, polly pockets, makeup, coloring books, etc) and plays & watches. I think she likes it as a background noise, so she doesn't feel alone in her room.

Pictures from the Gymnastics Party...
Birthday Fun!
Gretchen & Rebekah doing a little stretching.

Gretchen hanging from the high bar. Hold Tight Gretchy!

Aunt Shalene "jumping in" on the fun.
The birthday gymnast opening her presents.
Just a sampling of a day in the life of our crazy family! Stay tuned for more! :)












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey,

I am glad to see that your family has recovered from the flu and you are all doing well. We are all happy to have recovered as well. Hope to see you the next time ya'll are down.
Love, Jean

myglorydays said...

I wanted to be there!! I hate the flu. Gretchie looks like she had great fun even without us. Leah looks like she was doing her "Miss Spicey" imitation. I love the curlers in her hair - reminds me of Mom doing my hair.