Our eldest son has been dying to prank Parker for April Fool's Day! So, tonight he waited for Parker to fall asleep. His plan was to cover him in make-up and put his hair in pig tails. I talked him out of the make-up, too cruel and messy, and convinced him to do the pig tails, and add every stuffed animal to his bed that we had in the house. So here is our P-man, asleep, looking like Pipi Longstocking, surrounded in a small toy store of animals.
I'll let you know what his reaction is tomorrow morning....
6 comments:
I love it!!! Cute Parker. It sounds like Dallin has started a war that may NEVER end..... Let the good times roll
Guard Dallin very well when Parker wakes up - he is going to try to get even. Too funny!
No pranks around here - but no laughter even until I saw this post. I am still laughing. Good prank!
I only have two suggestions for Parker... rubberband & the faucet sprayer!
That's awesome!!!! I can't wait, 3 boys.. we're gonna really have some fun here in a few years!
Okay...so I'm dying to know what happened when Parker woke up! I bet you had a fun morning! Tell Dallin that was a funny prank...boys, boys, boys..hahaha! Love, Aunt Jean
Parker, you've got to get him back!!!
I only wish we could fit every stuffed animal in the house on one bed and still have room for a kid.
Chickie totally got me twice, first she had me convinced that she snuck out of bed the night before to get candy, then she made me think she'd peed in the tub. Should I be worried that she lies so well?
Post a Comment