I want to see you wiggle it, just a little bit!
Parker lost his first tooth this past Friday. It has been loose for just a little while. He has not really been messing with it, but I guess when he saw his hygienist Aunt Dare it reminded him. So he showed it to everyone at Papa and Grammer's. Of course, they all offered to pull it for him. He decided to wiggle it out. It actually started bleeding, and he got a really worried look on his face. But after maybe 5 mins, it was out. A very tiny, but very white front tooth. He was so excited. This is like a step into boyod for him, big boyhood that is. We sent an email to the toothfairy. He told her how he lost it, reminded her that he was at his grandparents' house, and asked how she could get it out from under his pillow without waking him. AND being the kind hearted young man he is, even though everyone was telling him to ask the toothfairy for LOTS of money, he whispered to me, "Mom, tell her it doesn't matter how much she gives me. Any money is fine." At least one of my kids is not greedy. Remember, he did this same sort of thing with Santa at the church christmas party. He wanted to make sure that all the other kids got gifts first. What a sweetheart. The toothfairy did come visit, and I guess it was extra special losing a tooth at Papa and Grammer's because he got $6, which is like $100 to him!
Trip to Texas
14 years ago
2 comments:
congrats Parker. The gate is open to big boyhood.
I dont ever remember getting multiple dollar amounts for losing a tooth. Inflation these days!
You know they should have a hairfairy. I would be a wealthy man already. I am quickly making steps in to old manhood.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Now that was funny to read.
So, what did the toothfairy tell Parker?!?!?! How did she get the tooth without waking him?
Post a Comment