Wednesday, February 08, 2006

We are still alive over here...
We have had several phone calls, emails, messages that we have not been heard from in a while. So I wanted to post to let everyone know we are alive and kicking. Since school started back, so did karate, basketball for both boys (2 practices and 2 games each week), dance class for Gretchen, watching Miss Jessica, playgroup, Mom's Morning Out, nursery at church, and anything else we could fit in each week, which is not too much. I used to make all my calls in the car on my cell, but lately Parker has been quite the chatty cathy. He gets in from Preschool and talks, talks, talks. When he isn't Gretchen is, and her favorite thing to say is "Mommy, look at me. Mommy, look at my face." So my time on the phone has been cut short. In fact, Richard said I only used 150 mins last month. Probably talking to him or listening to voicemails. Maybe I will get a second to call, or maybe the kids can call and talk to someone new. You all could come visit, too. The kids are really enjoyable these days. My life as a stay "near" home mom has been great, I am really enjoying my times with them. Even if we are busy little bees....

1 comment:

Stacey said...

It arrived yesterday at about 10:30am. We have not shown it to Gretchen yet. If we did, she might not ever take it off. She is going to LOVE it!