Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege,than the raising of the next generation.
I am planning on using this photo to my advantage one day. Dallin is already concerned about who is getting to see it. AND I LAUGH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This is HILLARIOUS!!!!! I can't wait until the boys grow up so I can remind them of it! LOL I love it!!
I personally love Parker's flashlight! It even matches...LOL! What a great picture!!!! I love those kiddos!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am planning on using this photo to my advantage one day. Dallin is already concerned about who is getting to see it. AND I LAUGH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This is HILLARIOUS!!!!! I can't wait until the boys grow up so I can remind them of it! LOL I love it!!
I personally love Parker's flashlight! It even matches...LOL! What a great picture!!!! I love those kiddos!
Post a Comment