Friday, February 11, 2005

HAVING KIDS IS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN! NO REALLY IT IS!
We all live our lives waiting with baited breath to see what will come out of our kids mouths. This is a sampling from our favorite WILD MAN! You know him, the Parkman. He has been struggling with bad hair since the age of one. Richard tries to convince him and me to just let him wear it spikey. Then no one will notice the giant mohawk he constantly has. Parker does not like his hair spikey, he says it is crazy and gets embarrassed. Which is why he walked into Target with his shirt over his head on Tuesday. We had taken him to the barbershop, thinking that maybe a professional could shed some enlightenment on the subject at hand, or head so to speak. She did a horrible job, and I should have just cut it myself and bought the kid a happy meal with the money instead. So his hair has been nuts!!! Richard cut his on Thursday, and decided HE would take on the challenge of the mohawk. He did a good job, it looked just like my haircuts I give. Well, Parker was obviously pleased. Because when Richard asked if he liked his haircut dad had given him he replied, "YEAH DAD! I LOOK LIKE A ROCK STAR!"

1 comment:

Dare said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I love the Parkster. That's too funny! Tell him aunt dare shares in his double crown mysteries, its a cool wyrick thing, wear it proud! speaking of hair... I chopped mine off! check it out on our blog in the next day or so! =)We're also putting the ultrasound pics on there.