Monday, February 28, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE PRINCESS!
Gretchen's 2nd birthday was on Valentine's Day. We had a friend of Gretchen's Audrey and her family over for pizza and cupcakes. That morning when we woke her up singing Happy Birthday To You she said,"No mommy, it not my birthday!" After a day of dr visits with shots and pouring down rain, she was ready for some birthday fun! She loved opening the gifts, saying "OOOOOOOOOO, WOW and PRETTY" after each one. We are already getting a glimpse into the terrible twos. She does not hesitate to say "No daddy, shut up to the boys or Away from me!" She will give the meanest look and then the sneaky grin all in 10 seconds. But we love our little princess, even if she is a drama princess.

1 comment:

Dare said...

WHAT A GREAT POST!!! I love it! The birthday pictures are great! I wish we could have been there to sing to her on her birthday instead of seeing her after =(
We are glad we got to build a boyd bear with her and Dman though. I'll get those pictures developed and mailed soon! LOVE YOU GUYS