Thursday, November 04, 2010

Happy Halloween!

The famous Taylor Swift
"I'm just a golfer" says P-Man
D-Man and his best bud as NeRdS!

We had a busy halloween weekend. We started with the church chili cook-off and trunk or treat. Only Gretchen and I braved the chili. She ate 2 bowls, so whoever made #16 you have a new fan. The kiddos had a great time with their friends. Even Rich and I dressed up as a couple of friends in our ward....Rich and Matt are twins split at birth, in looks and brains. ;)

Then we headed out Saturday morning to participate in the 1st annual Mostly Fun Run 5K. Kuddos to our awesome friends for setting up a great candy burn-off challenge and even making us super cool tees to wear. And everyone was a winner!

We had a fun filled evening of trick or treating on Sat night thanks to the same awesome running friends. We were able to bring candy for the cause and visit their neighbors since they were the only ones in town holding beg-o-ween on Sat instead of Sun. Evidently all our town had the same idea because we saw every kid in a 20 mile radius that night.

Here we are enjoying the FUNtastic evening of people watching by the fire pit and glad that our
halloween was full of treats!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erica said...

That nerd pictures is awesome! I can't see the last three pics :( Sounds like you had a fun halloween!