Sunday, August 19, 2007

As you can see, after 3 kids, I finally have one that likes to clean. Without ever telling her she will rinse off her dishes and then she puts them in the dishwasher. I know several adults that don't do that, and big kids. You Go Girl! She a daughter after my own heart. Two weeks ago, we decided to have a girls day and a guys day. The boys went to play golf at a par three course, and when I asked Gretchen what she wanted to do she said...SHOP! It was tax free weekend, so you know how crazy it was, and I thought she would get tired of walking(big girls that shop don't need strollers) and the crowds looking for a deal. Well, 5 hours later, the girls was still going strong; looking for that next cute outfit she needed. I love this girl!
Whoa baby! Check out those muscles.

Parker and Gretchen as superheroes, note the winter gloves and hats. They said it makes them stronger. They are just desparate for cooler weather.



No comments: