HAPPY SPRING!
The kids and I have been enjoying our sunny and warmer days here in TN. I even let Parker skip school one day to go with Gretchen's playgroup to the zoo. I know, bad mom, shame on you, what kind of example am I setting letting him skip preschool. WELL< it was sunny, 70ish, one of his buddies was going b/c he only has school on Tues. and Thurs. and I am the mom, so he skipped. AND IT WAS FUN! We also had a few egg hunts at schools. with friends, and at home. The kids wrote the Easter Bunny to let him know we were cutting out sugar at our house, so could he please only bring a little candy, which of course Mr. EB did. They got books, and a little candy and a couple of little toys. And DAD let them eat most of the candy before church, including Gretchen who ate a whole chocolate bunny, a SOLID one! Oh well, you only live once!
Trip to Texas
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment