I read the funniest thing this week....I just had to share. Hopefully, you will all think it is funny, that or I was in a silly mood and neeeded a laugh.:)
"I was changing my infant daughter's diaper while my son watched. As I rolled her from tummy to back, my son exclaimed, 'WHOA! HER BUTT CRACK GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND!"
HA!HA! You have got to love kids and private parts. Either your crack is long or your parts have "broken off" as Parker tells Gretchy.
Trip to Texas
14 years ago
1 comment:
BWAAAAAA HAAA HAAAA!!!! Cute kids! Don't you HATE it when your parts fall off?!! Hey Stacey, wanted to let you know that we had enough money to get Rebekah a stroller AND a shopping cart. She loves them both. She is very lucky to be spoiled by her loving family! Thank you guys for making sure she feels special.
Post a Comment